Entra Registrati
ottava stagione - leaks e speculazioni
M di Metamorfo
creato il 31 luglio 2017

Questa discussione è stata chiusa, non è più possibile rispondere.
M
Metalupa
Confratello
Utente
119 messaggi
Metalupa
Confratello

M

Utente
119 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 21:43

Metamorfo grazie per la traduzione, io lo guardo perché lui è fortissimo ma ci capisco veramente poco.

Modificato il 05 July 2024 17:07

M
Metamorfo
Confratello
Utente
10191 messaggi
Metamorfo
Confratello

M

Utente
10191 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 21:59 Autore

Traduzione in inglese da parte di un redditor (magari è più dettagliata o precisa della mia):

FK starts recapitulating the images that we have already seen in the trailer. Varys and Tyrion will arrive at Winterfell by wagon, while Tyrion jokes about Varys and his genitals. Besides and according to him, we will have to see Daenerys telling Sam that she has burned her father and her brother. The meeting of Jon and Bran: The king in the north will hug his brother and tell him how much he has grown. Subsequently, there will be presentations where Jon officially presents Sansa (images that we have already seen). Daenerys will try to ingratiate herself with Sansa, something like the beautiful north like you. Bran in the middle of the presentations, will inform about the dragon that the king of the night has and about the threat that supposes, which will lead to a northern assembly. Jon to know this information, send crows to all in order to know these events. In the middle of the northern assembly, Lady Mormont will tell you that they chose Jon as king not Dany. He will answer that they need Daenerys to defeat the king of the night and his army. They also talk about the army that Cersei is going to send, Tyrion is convinced of it and will talk about it during this assembly, at the same time he speaks well of Jon. All this will make the assembly very tense, especially for Sansa. Lady of Winterfell will ask Tyrion about this question, the queen's hand tries to reassure her saying that she does trust her sister. Later we will see the long-awaited reunion between Jon and Arya, which merge in a hug. In addition, weapons will also be displayed. Jon will ask if she has used needle, to which Arya responds yes. He also asks his sister to please help him about Sansa and Daenerys since Jon is aware that his sister does not like Dany.

Meanwhile in KL, Quyburn informs Cersei that the dead dragon has crossed the wall and is going to attack the seven kingdoms (scene from the trailer). Plus, we'll see a chat between Euron and Yara. He tells his niece that he is going to KL to fuck the queen. About the GC: it seems they arrive without the elephants what seems to enrage the queen, who will sleep with Euron for bringing her the Essos army.

Theon after rescuing his sister, will fight in the Battle of Winterfell. In the capital of the north, we will see scenes of the Jonerys (YEEESSS). Davos, Tyrion and Varys will organize the troops, since some are still to come as the Karstark. The scene in which Jon and Dany approach the dragons: she proposes that he ride in Rhaegal, Jon climbs and flies. After the flight, there will be a kiss (YESS).

Arya will also be reunited with the Hound and Gendry, who is preparing weapons for the great war. For the Hound, the blacksmith will make a dragonglass ax. The hound will tell Arya because he did not kill him, while Gendry will "call her my lady" to "disturb her". There will be some sexual tension between Arya and Gendry.

There will be a tense discussion between Sansa and Jon, in which she will ask him if he has kneed in the north or out of love, Jon will be surprised by this question.

Ser Jorah will be present when Daenerys informs Sam that he has burned his father and brother. The death of his father does not affect him much, but it does affect his brother's death. However, Sam is grateful for the information and is going to talk to Sam. Both have a pending task, tell Jon who he really is.

Sam goes down to the crypts to inform Jon, but does not reveal it yet but tells him about his father and brother. Sam tells him that Daenerys does not have to be the queen, but that he is the one who should be king, and if friends Sam finally reveals to Jon who really is.

Tormund, Edd and Beric who are in CB, find a kind of weird message on the walls made by the king of the night, which will intrigue us all. After these events, the king of the night will attack CB and thus the episode will end.

P
Podrick_25
Confratello
Utente
140 messaggi
Podrick_25
Confratello

P

Utente
140 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:05

Già bloccato da HBO? Il resto delle puntate mi sa che fa prima a postarle su reddit.

Comunque dalla descrizione succedono molte cose, non pensavo che Jon cavalcasse un drago prima della rivelazione sulla sua parentela.

M
Metamorfo
Confratello
Utente
10191 messaggi
Metamorfo
Confratello

M

Utente
10191 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:08 Autore

Infatti quella è la cosa più strana. Per quale motivo Daenerys dovrebbe rischiare di lasciar salire Jon sul drago (col rischio che quello lo faccia a pezzi) e addirittura farlo volare? 

A
Ancalagon
confratello
Guardiani della Notte
3662 messaggi
Ancalagon
confratello

A

Guardiani della Notte

3662 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:16
7 minutes fa, Metamorfo dice:

Infatti quella è la cosa più strana. Per quale motivo Daenerys dovrebbe rischiare di lasciar salire Jon sul drago (col rischio che quello lo faccia a pezzi) e addirittura farlo volare? 

Puro spettacolo O lei sospetta qualcosa ... propendo per la prima ipotesi 

A
Ancalagon
confratello
Guardiani della Notte
3662 messaggi
Ancalagon
confratello

A

Guardiani della Notte

3662 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:18

Alla riscossa 

M
Metamorfo
Confratello
Utente
10191 messaggi
Metamorfo
Confratello

M

Utente
10191 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:20 Autore
9 hours fa, Metamorfo dice:

HBO potrebbe spingere Youtube a cancellare il video, soltanto se friki usasse immagini di HBO, per una questione di copyright. Ma friki lo sa, e starà attento.

Come non detto: mi sa che non lo sapeva o non è stato attento :excl2:

Lo ricaricherà senza immagini.

A
Ancalagon
confratello
Guardiani della Notte
3662 messaggi
Ancalagon
confratello

A

Guardiani della Notte

3662 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:24
Adesso, Metamorfo dice:

Come non detto: mi sa che non lo sapeva o non è stato attento :excl2:

Lo ricaricherà senza immagini.

Bella scusa per la HBO. :stralol:

con questo metro di giudizio  ora dovrebbe togliere migliaia di video 

M
Metamorfo
Confratello
Utente
10191 messaggi
Metamorfo
Confratello

M

Utente
10191 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:29 Autore

Per gli altri video non hanno motivo di farlo.

E' stato ingenuo friki qui: per la sesta stagione fa gli cancellarono dei video spoilerosi con la scusa del copyright sulle immagini, e doveva aspettarselo (tra l'altro, non era per niente importante mostrare quelle 4/5 immagini dal trailer).

M
Metamorfo
Confratello
Utente
10191 messaggi
Metamorfo
Confratello

M

Utente
10191 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:32 Autore

Messaggio di friki su reddit:

I will upload an edited version tonight, just me talking to the camera without a single frame or sound they can claim copyright on, and let’s see what happens... They can’t forbid me to speak my mind about the series, and I don’t think that they would bother blocking me if I’m wrong in my predictions. Thanks everyone for your support.

One more thing, I wanted to do an english version, but my schedule can’t be tighter. I don’t have more time to film or edit, but all my videos are open to community contributions, in case someone wants to add subtitles.

I plan to keep sharing what I find out, one way or another.

Best regards!

Jacaerys Velaryon
Confratello
Utente
4741 messaggi
Jacaerys Velaryon
Confratello

Utente
4741 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:46

Jon che cavalca Rhaegal prima di scoprire la verità su se stesso è una trovata senza senso a livello di trama, ancorché funzionale nella sua sbrigatività.

È intrigante, invece, il messaggio del Re della Notte: spero che sia un indizio del fatto che conosceremo lo scopo reale perseguito dagli Estranei, che non sia il puro sterminio.

The time between the notes relates the colour to the scenes
A constant vogue of triumphs dislocate man, so it seems
And space between the focus shape ascend knowledge of love
As song and chance develop time, lost social temperance rules above

Then according to the man who showed his outstretched arm to space
He turned around and pointed, revealing all the human race
I shook my head and smiled a whisper, knowing all about the place

Jon Anderson & Steve Howe (Close to the Edge)

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms… or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

George R. R. Martin (A Game of Thrones)

The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect,

So hard to earn, so easily burned
In the fullness of time,
A garden to nurture and protect
It's a measure of a life
The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect,
The way you live, the gifts that you give
In the fullness of time,
It's the only return that you expect

Neil Peart (The Garden)

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, ‘The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.’ I agree with the second part.

Andrew Kevin Walker (Seven)

In this game that we’re playing, we can’t win. Some kinds of failure are better than other kinds, that’s all.

George Orwell (Nineteen Eighty-Four)

K
King Glice
Confratello
Utente
3849 messaggi
King Glice
Confratello

K

Utente
3849 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:50
2 hours fa, Metamorfo dice:

Varys e Tyrion in un carro, mentra viaggiano verso Grande Inverno. Dialogo su testicoli.

Perché non mi sorprende ?

Dialogo Euron – Yara. Euron vuole fare zinzin con Cersei.

Idem

Scene romantiche tra Jon e Sansa.

Come cosa che ?

Gendry crea armi di vetro di drago. Un’ascia per il Mastino. Arya chiede di mettere la sua daga su un’asta (l’arma che la vediamo usare nel trailer ). Gendry chiama Arya “My Lady” che non vuole. Tensione sessuale tra i due.

Eccala

Ci scapperà la copulazione ?

F
Feanor_Turambar
Confratello
Utente
3397 messaggi
Feanor_Turambar
Confratello

F

Utente
3397 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:54

Il siparietto sui testicoli ormai è un must, è triste pensare che personaggi come Tyrion e Varys ormai campino quasi esclusivamente per questi momenti >_>

Jacaerys Velaryon
Confratello
Utente
4741 messaggi
Jacaerys Velaryon
Confratello

Utente
4741 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:57
7 minutes fa, King Glice dice:

Come cosa che ?

Credo intendesse Jon e Dany.

3 minutes fa, Feanor_Turambar dice:

Il siparietto sui testicoli ormai è un must, è triste pensare che personaggi come Tyrion e Varys ormai campino quasi esclusivamente per questi momenti >_>

Stendiamo un velo pietoso...

The time between the notes relates the colour to the scenes
A constant vogue of triumphs dislocate man, so it seems
And space between the focus shape ascend knowledge of love
As song and chance develop time, lost social temperance rules above

Then according to the man who showed his outstretched arm to space
He turned around and pointed, revealing all the human race
I shook my head and smiled a whisper, knowing all about the place

Jon Anderson & Steve Howe (Close to the Edge)

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms… or the memory of a brother's smile? Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

George R. R. Martin (A Game of Thrones)

The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect,

So hard to earn, so easily burned
In the fullness of time,
A garden to nurture and protect
It's a measure of a life
The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect,
The way you live, the gifts that you give
In the fullness of time,
It's the only return that you expect

Neil Peart (The Garden)

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, ‘The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.’ I agree with the second part.

Andrew Kevin Walker (Seven)

In this game that we’re playing, we can’t win. Some kinds of failure are better than other kinds, that’s all.

George Orwell (Nineteen Eighty-Four)

M
Metamorfo
Confratello
Utente
10191 messaggi
Metamorfo
Confratello

M

Utente
10191 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2019 22:58 Autore
Adesso, Jacaerys Velaryon dice:

Credo intendesse Dany.

Stendiamo un velo pietoso...

Sì, scusate. Ovviamente le scene romantiche sono tra Jon e Dany :ehmmm: Vado a correggere.

Creato
7 anni fa
Ultima Risposta
5 anni fa

MIGLIOR CONTRIBUTO IN QUESTA DISCUSSIONE
A
Ancalagon
959 messaggi
M
Metamorfo
650 messaggi
JonSnow1992