Confratello
Utente
1716 messaggi
Seija
Confratello

Utente
1716 messaggi
Inviato il 20 marzo 2016 12:35

"Mazen Runner-La rivelazione" di James Dashner!

S
Stormborn
Confratello
Utente
97 messaggi
Stormborn
Confratello

S

Utente
97 messaggi
Inviato il 20 marzo 2016 12:58

Giusto :)

D
DaenerysArya2510
Confratello
Utente
3135 messaggi
DaenerysArya2510
Confratello

D

Utente
3135 messaggi
Inviato il 20 marzo 2016 13:57

Non ci sto capendo nulla ahahah

Seija
Confratello
Utente
1716 messaggi
Seija
Confratello

Utente
1716 messaggi
Inviato il 20 marzo 2016 18:13

"Una ragazza manca all'appello,pensa ***.Nessuno l'ha vista.Forse è scappata approfittando della confusione, forse le altre ospiti cercano di aiutarla nascondendo quello che sanno."

Lord Beric
Custode dei Corvi Messaggeri
Guardiani della Notte
25168 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25168 messaggi
Inviato il 20 marzo 2016 20:25

La testimone del fuoco, di Lars Kepler.

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Lord dei Pan di Stelle - Lord Comandante dei Peluche

The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real... for a moment at least... that long magic moment before we wake.
Fantasy is silver and scarlet, indigo and azure, obsidian veined with gold and lapis lazuli. Reality is plywood and plastic, done up in mud brown and olive drab.
Fantasy tastes of habaneros and honey, cinnamon and cloves, rare red meat and wines as sweet as summer. Reality is beans and tofu, and ashes at the end.
Reality is the strip malls of Burbank, the smokestacks of Cleveland, a parking garage in Newark. Fantasy is the towers of Minas Tirith, the ancient stones of Gormenghast, the halls of Camelot.
Fantasy flies on the wings of Icarus, reality on Southwest Airlines.
Why do our dreams become so much smaller when they finally come true?
We read fantasy to find the colors again, I think. To taste strong spices and hear the songs the sirens sang. There is something old and true in fantasy that speaks to something deep within us, to the child who dreamt that one day he would hunt the forests of the night, and feast beneath the hollow hills, and find a love to last forever somewhere south of Oz and north of Shangri-La.
They can keep their heaven. When I die, I'd sooner go to Middle-earth.

[George R. R. Martin]

L
Lizzy_
Confratello
Utente
659 messaggi
Lizzy_
Confratello

L

Utente
659 messaggi
Inviato il 20 marzo 2016 21:30

Siete veramente velocissimi! Per quest'ultima avrei provato "Non lasciarmi" di Ishiguro, ma solo perchè è in parte ambientato in un collegio e 'ragazza che manca all'appello' mi aveva ricordato una scuola :unsure:

Seija
Confratello
Utente
1716 messaggi
Seija
Confratello

Utente
1716 messaggi
Inviato il 20 marzo 2016 23:21

Esatto :"La testimone del fuoco"! :)

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25168 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25168 messaggi
Inviato il 21 marzo 2016 0:15

"Forse avevo caricato troppo le tinte, ma ormai non c'era rimedio, così mi sedetti insieme a XXX e aspettai."

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real... for a moment at least... that long magic moment before we wake.
Fantasy is silver and scarlet, indigo and azure, obsidian veined with gold and lapis lazuli. Reality is plywood and plastic, done up in mud brown and olive drab.
Fantasy tastes of habaneros and honey, cinnamon and cloves, rare red meat and wines as sweet as summer. Reality is beans and tofu, and ashes at the end.
Reality is the strip malls of Burbank, the smokestacks of Cleveland, a parking garage in Newark. Fantasy is the towers of Minas Tirith, the ancient stones of Gormenghast, the halls of Camelot.
We read fantasy to find the colors again, I think. To taste strong spices and hear the songs the sirens sang. There is something old and true in fantasy that speaks to something deep within us, to the child who dreamt that one day he would hunt the forests of the night, and feast beneath the hollow hills, and find a love to last forever somewhere south of Oz and north of Shangri-La.

[George R. R. Martin]

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25168 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25168 messaggi
Inviato il 24 marzo 2016 0:15

Indizio 1: l'autrice di questo romanzo è nata a Madrid.

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

L
Lizzy_
Confratello
Utente
659 messaggi
Lizzy_
Confratello

L

Utente
659 messaggi
Inviato il 24 marzo 2016 22:06

Mi butto basandomi sull'indizio, provando Lacrime nella pioggia di Rosa Montero, ma a meno che io non sia fortunatissima, immagino proprio che non sia quello!

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25168 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25168 messaggi
Inviato il 24 marzo 2016 22:35

Eh, no. :)

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

E
Eddard Seaworth
Confratello
Utente
6680 messaggi
Eddard Seaworth
Confratello

E

Utente
6680 messaggi
Inviato il 25 marzo 2016 1:57

Almudena Grandes, Le età di Lulù?

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25168 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25168 messaggi
Inviato il 25 marzo 2016 12:10

Esatto, a te! ^_^

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

E
Eddard Seaworth
Confratello
Utente
6680 messaggi
Eddard Seaworth
Confratello

E

Utente
6680 messaggi
Inviato il 26 marzo 2016 0:13

Molte cose ometterò, tuttavia nulla di significativo. una gran parte della mia visita in quel paese fu interessante per me solo e non troverà menzione alcuna in queste pagine. molti degli individui che incontrai, d'altronde, erano persone di ben scarsa importanza.

Seija
Confratello
Utente
1716 messaggi
Seija
Confratello

Utente
1716 messaggi
Inviato il 26 marzo 2016 0:35

"La quarta verità " di I.Pears ???

Creato
8 anni fa