Piccola Rhoyne
Torentine

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Lord dei Pan di Stelle - Lord Comandante dei Peluche

The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real... for a moment at least... that long magic moment before we wake.
Fantasy is silver and scarlet, indigo and azure, obsidian veined with gold and lapis lazuli. Reality is plywood and plastic, done up in mud brown and olive drab.
Fantasy tastes of habaneros and honey, cinnamon and cloves, rare red meat and wines as sweet as summer. Reality is beans and tofu, and ashes at the end.
Reality is the strip malls of Burbank, the smokestacks of Cleveland, a parking garage in Newark. Fantasy is the towers of Minas Tirith, the ancient stones of Gormenghast, the halls of Camelot.
Fantasy flies on the wings of Icarus, reality on Southwest Airlines.
Why do our dreams become so much smaller when they finally come true?
We read fantasy to find the colors again, I think. To taste strong spices and hear the songs the sirens sang. There is something old and true in fantasy that speaks to something deep within us, to the child who dreamt that one day he would hunt the forests of the night, and feast beneath the hollow hills, and find a love to last forever somewhere south of Oz and north of Shangri-La.
They can keep their heaven. When I die, I'd sooner go to Middle-earth.

[George R. R. Martin]

Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi
Guardiani della Notte
4582 messaggi
Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi

Guardiani della Notte

4582 messaggi
Inviato il 09 giugno 2021 15:19

Prenoto:
Briarwhite, Cani Dipinti, Danza della dita, L'incendio delle navi, Onore cornuto, Sogno d'Estate, Terzo tridente, Testa D'Ariete, Tutto-per-Joffrey, Uomini Cervo, Uomo leale

Lord Beric
Custode dei Corvi Messaggeri
Guardiani della Notte
25118 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25118 messaggi
Inviato il 30 luglio 2021 20:11

Voci da modificare:

Foresta Stregata
Grande Wyk
Torneo del Primo Cavaliere
Torneo per il Compleanno del Principe Joffrey

Nuove voci:

Nobile Casa Connington
Nobile Casa Haigh
Nobile Casa Hasty
Via dei Rammendi

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real... for a moment at least... that long magic moment before we wake.
Fantasy is silver and scarlet, indigo and azure, obsidian veined with gold and lapis lazuli. Reality is plywood and plastic, done up in mud brown and olive drab.
Fantasy tastes of habaneros and honey, cinnamon and cloves, rare red meat and wines as sweet as summer. Reality is beans and tofu, and ashes at the end.
Reality is the strip malls of Burbank, the smokestacks of Cleveland, a parking garage in Newark. Fantasy is the towers of Minas Tirith, the ancient stones of Gormenghast, the halls of Camelot.
We read fantasy to find the colors again, I think. To taste strong spices and hear the songs the sirens sang. There is something old and true in fantasy that speaks to something deep within us, to the child who dreamt that one day he would hunt the forests of the night, and feast beneath the hollow hills, and find a love to last forever somewhere south of Oz and north of Shangri-La.

[George R. R. Martin]

Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi
Guardiani della Notte
4582 messaggi
Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi

Guardiani della Notte

4582 messaggi
Inviato il 02 settembre 2021 14:45

Prenoto:
Balerion (Dio), Cappe rosse, Contabile reale, Locanda coperta di edera, Lord Daremond e il Pascolo Insanguinato, Meraxes (Dio), Vhagar (Dio)

A
AryaSnow
Assassina al servizio della Barriera
Guardiani della Notte
17762 messaggi
AryaSnow
Assassina al servizio della Barriera

A

Guardiani della Notte

17762 messaggi
Inviato il 03 settembre 2021 17:43

Io prenoto la voce del Popolo Libero, visto che è una voce molto importante presente fin da AGOT che nessuno ha ancora fatto.

Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi
Guardiani della Notte
4582 messaggi
Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi

Guardiani della Notte

4582 messaggi
Inviato il 04 ottobre 2021 18:49

Prenoto:

Lady, Crannogmen, Custode delle Chiavi, Gioco del Signore del Guado, Pesatore Reale

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25118 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25118 messaggi
Inviato il 07 ottobre 2021 12:27

Da revisionare:

Guardia Cittadina di Approdo del Re
Guardia Reale
Strada delle Sorelle
Terre dei Tumuli

Nuove voci:

Monte del Drago
Nobile Casa Vikary
Sala del Sidro
Via dei Ramaioli

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

Maya
GdN in the Sky with Diamonds
Guardiani della Notte
7186 messaggi
Maya
GdN in the Sky with Diamonds

Guardiani della Notte

7186 messaggi
Inviato il 02 novembre 2021 16:55

Ho sbloccato le voci che avevo prenotato. Dopo eoni mi sembra corretto ammettere con me stessa e con tutti che non ce la farò mai a consegnarle. Mi dispiace e mi vergogno, ma bisogna saper cedere le armi quando arriva il momento. Oggi è quel momento.

"Il peccato più sciocco del diavolo è la vanità" (La ragazza nella nebbia - Donato Carrisi)

Canale%20Telegram.jpgChat%20Telegram.jpgFacebook.jpgTwitter.jpgWikipedia.jpg

Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi
Guardiani della Notte
4582 messaggi
Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi

Guardiani della Notte

4582 messaggi
Inviato il 22 novembre 2021 16:28

Prenoto l’aggiornamento di:
Estate, Genna Lannister, Spettro, Vento Grigio

Voci nuove:
Guardiano della Porta, Harrentown, Mostri e fanciulle, Nissa Nissa, Tre Puttane, Vieni nel mio castello

Modificato il 03 December 2021 15:12

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25118 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25118 messaggi
Inviato il 09 febbraio 2022 15:43

Voci da revisionare:

Guardiani della Notte
Guerra dei Cinque Re
Strada dell'Acciaio
Strada del Re

Nuove voci

Nobile Casa Pemford
Nobile Casa Staedmon
Ultimo Focolare
Valysar

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25118 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25118 messaggi
Inviato il 25 giugno 2022 8:29

Voci da revisionare:

Harlaw
Isole di Ferro
Roccia del Drago (Isola)
Saltcliffe

Nuove voci

Passo del Principe
Piazza dei Ciabattini
Strada di Rosby
Valle del Fiore Rosso

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25118 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25118 messaggi
Inviato il 07 settembre 2022 0:23

Revisioni:

Jon Snow
Khalasar
Ribellione di Balon Greyjoy
Ribellione di Robert Baratheon

Nuove voci:

Lord di Castello Vecchio
Paps
Porto Moraq
Valle del Dolce Loto

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi
Guardiani della Notte
4582 messaggi
Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi

Guardiani della Notte

4582 messaggi
Inviato il 09 novembre 2022 14:26

Prenoto:
Lord Comandante dei Guardiani della Notte, Libro di Redwyn, Pugno dei Primi Uomini, Punta Acuminata, Stretto di Dolceporto

Modificato il 09 February 2023 17:02

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25118 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25118 messaggi
Inviato il 06 febbraio 2023 23:17

Revisioni:

Lannisport
Lord del Guado
Re del Nord
Re della Tempesta

Nuove voci:

Nobile Casa Wythers
Pinkmaiden
Vaes Orvik
Via Fangosa

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

[George R. R. Martin]

Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi
Guardiani della Notte
4582 messaggi
Erin la Spezzata
Guardiana dei Metalupi

Guardiani della Notte

4582 messaggi
Inviato il 09 maggio 2023 16:00

Prenoto:
Inno alla Madre, Metalupi, Moglie di Lancia, Non-morti, Preti rossi, Prete del Dio Abissale

Modificato il 15 June 2023 14:06

Creato
10 anni fa
Ultima Risposta
1 anno fa

MIGLIOR CONTRIBUTO IN QUESTA DISCUSSIONE
A
AryaSnow
178 messaggi
Lord Beric
164 messaggi
K