Guardiani della Notte
11276 messaggi
Koorlick
Bibliotecario della Torre del Re

K

Guardiani della Notte

11276 messaggi
Inviato il 03 maggio 2020 12:27 Autore

In ASoS14 compare Jeyne Westerling, e al contempo viene nominata la sua omonima moglie di Maegor il Crudele.

Nessuna delle due ha un soprannome, entrambe sono regine consorti.

Come disambiguiamo?

Secondo me, si potrebbe fare:

- (moglie di Maegor I) e (moglie di Robb Stark)

- (Regina dei Sette Regni) e (Regina del Nord)

- (Sposa in Nero) e (figlia di Gawen)

- O un misto tra queste.

Nessuna mi entusiasma, ma altre idee non me ne vengono :unsure:

Lord Beric
Custode dei Corvi Messaggeri
Guardiani della Notte
25119 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25119 messaggi
Inviato il 20 maggio 2020 23:31

Secondo i criteri che ci siamo dati (soprannomi > titoli > rapporti di parentela), dovrebbe essere Sposa in Nero per una e Regina del Nord per l'altra. Giusto?

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Lord dei Pan di Stelle - Lord Comandante dei Peluche

The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real... for a moment at least... that long magic moment before we wake.
Fantasy is silver and scarlet, indigo and azure, obsidian veined with gold and lapis lazuli. Reality is plywood and plastic, done up in mud brown and olive drab.
Fantasy tastes of habaneros and honey, cinnamon and cloves, rare red meat and wines as sweet as summer. Reality is beans and tofu, and ashes at the end.
Reality is the strip malls of Burbank, the smokestacks of Cleveland, a parking garage in Newark. Fantasy is the towers of Minas Tirith, the ancient stones of Gormenghast, the halls of Camelot.
Fantasy flies on the wings of Icarus, reality on Southwest Airlines.
Why do our dreams become so much smaller when they finally come true?
We read fantasy to find the colors again, I think. To taste strong spices and hear the songs the sirens sang. There is something old and true in fantasy that speaks to something deep within us, to the child who dreamt that one day he would hunt the forests of the night, and feast beneath the hollow hills, and find a love to last forever somewhere south of Oz and north of Shangri-La.
They can keep their heaven. When I die, I'd sooner go to Middle-earth.

[George R. R. Martin]

K
Koorlick
Guardiani della Notte
11276 messaggi
Koorlick

K

Guardiani della Notte

11276 messaggi
Inviato il 07 giugno 2020 19:14 Autore

Non mi pare che ne avessimo parlato.

Con ACoK, l'albero dei Targaryen va aggiornato con i nomi di Daenerys (la sorella di Daeron II), Vaella (la figlia di Daeron l'Ubriaco) e Maegor (figlio di Aerion Brightflame).

Io opterei per Daenerys Targaryen (Principessa di Dorne), Vaella Targaryen (Figlia di Daeron) e Maegor Targaryen (Principe). Avete altre idee?

Lord Beric
Guardiani della Notte
25119 messaggi
Lord Beric

Guardiani della Notte

25119 messaggi
Inviato il 15 giugno 2020 10:44

Direi che vanno bene...

Canale%20Telegram.jpg

Chat%20Telegram.jpg

Facebook.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Wikipedia.jpg

Lord dei Pan di Stelle - Lord Comandante dei Peluche

The best fantasy is written in the language of dreams. It is alive as dreams are alive, more real than real... for a moment at least... that long magic moment before we wake.
Fantasy is silver and scarlet, indigo and azure, obsidian veined with gold and lapis lazuli. Reality is plywood and plastic, done up in mud brown and olive drab.
Fantasy tastes of habaneros and honey, cinnamon and cloves, rare red meat and wines as sweet as summer. Reality is beans and tofu, and ashes at the end.
Reality is the strip malls of Burbank, the smokestacks of Cleveland, a parking garage in Newark. Fantasy is the towers of Minas Tirith, the ancient stones of Gormenghast, the halls of Camelot.
Fantasy flies on the wings of Icarus, reality on Southwest Airlines.
Why do our dreams become so much smaller when they finally come true?
We read fantasy to find the colors again, I think. To taste strong spices and hear the songs the sirens sang. There is something old and true in fantasy that speaks to something deep within us, to the child who dreamt that one day he would hunt the forests of the night, and feast beneath the hollow hills, and find a love to last forever somewhere south of Oz and north of Shangri-La.
They can keep their heaven. When I die, I'd sooner go to Middle-earth.

[George R. R. Martin]

Creato
9 anni fa
Ultima Risposta
3 anni fa

MIGLIOR CONTRIBUTO IN QUESTA DISCUSSIONE
Lord Beric
27 messaggi
A
AryaSnow
26 messaggi
K