Entra Registrati
FantaGOT 07x04
di Lady Monica
creato il 31 luglio 2017

Questa discussione è stata archiviata, non è più possibile rispondere.

Lady Monica
Pasticcera Reale della Barriera
Guardiani della Notte
12540 messaggi
Lady Monica
Pasticcera Reale della Barriera

Guardiani della Notte

12540 messaggi
Inviato il 31 luglio 2017 14:42 Autore

cominciamo a pensare per la prossima settimana. Come sempre se avere leaks, news varie ed eventuali, postatele

È Frittella il nostro Re

Fa i pasticci, fa i bignè 

Io ne mangio pure tre

È Frittella il nostro Re!!! 

You're mine. Mine, as I'm yours. And if we die, we die. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first we'll live.

Canale%20Telegram.jpgChat%20Telegram.jpgFacebook.jpgTwitter.jpgWikipedia.jpg

La cosa bella di essere guardiani? l'affetto con cui veniamo ripagati, ma anche il rispetto, la riconoscenza. E' un impegno che dà molto onore e tanta gloria (Cit @Maya )

S
sharingan
Confratello
Bannato
12774 messaggi
sharingan
Confratello

S

Bannato
12774 messaggi
Inviato il 31 luglio 2017 18:45

Trascrizione/traduzione video frikidoctor:

Episode Starts off in kings Landing where Cersei is trying to convince Tycho from the iron bank to lend the crown more money, since she states they are the best hope for Westeros and that Dany is the daughter of the mad king and it wouldn’t be a good idea to back someone who is unproven at ruling the 7 kingdoms.
Winterfell is next. Arya finally arrives at Winterfell after a long time of absence. Little finger give bran the catspaw dagger http://bit.ly/2tD8hll which was the dagger that was used in the attempt on his life by the assassin hired by the Lannister (I assume bran is the one that give the dagger to Arya). Friki says the Meera reed should appear to say goodbye but since Bran is in a vegetated state it won’t be very big. No one really knows that Arya is Arya and has to prove her identity and Sansa is the one that identifies her but Arya doesn’t know Bran is back. Friki says all the siblings will reunite for the first time but not this episode since obviously Jon is in Dragonstone. Arya then sees Brienne for the first time since her duel with the hound, she then spars with Brienne who decides to take it easy on her but is then surprised on how talented she is and admits she could definitely kill her (Brienne doesn’t know that Arya has been trained by some legendary fighters) Sansa is shocked at how her sister is such a bad ass. Little finger is worried about Arya’s intentions in the north and believes she is a threat. Friki goes on to say that Arya finds out (doesn’t state how) that Sansa wants control of the north and Arya being very loyal to Jon isn’t happy. Friki also states how Brienne is happy and proud that both stark girls are back in Winterfell and has (in some way) kept her oath to Caitlyn.
Next is Dragonstone. Friki says Melisandre (I think he meant Missandei) and Dany talk about grey worm and missandei’s romance where missandei says a lot has happen. Jon and Dany take a trip to the caves under Dragonstone where the mountain of dragon glass is http://bit.ly/2gWEL3J where Jon takes advantage of their time alone to talk about the white walkers when they suddenly run into some cave paintings made by the children of the forest (so Friki says) it depicts the children with the first man and in the background the night (or night’s cant distinct which one he’s saying since it doesn’t translate the same) king, Jon then uses the cave paintings to convince her that their families have fought together for generations against the great other (speech from the trailers) now that Dany sees it with her own eyes she decides that she will help Jon only if he bends the knee (damnnnn) the only other thing Friki says that happens on Dragonstone is that she finds out either through varys or Tyrion that the unsullied are stranded on casterly rock without ships to come home, when she is told this in anger she decides to attack the Lannister forces with her dragons and the dothraki even though Tyrion tells her not to but she jumps on drogon and dips http://bit.ly/2eJp13v which is when the field of fire takes place http://bit.ly/2uuVZIO this is also when Theon Greyjoy arrives at Dragonstone who was picked up by surviving iron born who mock him as a failure and just give him a hard time, when he arrives at Dragonstone Theon would think he would be received with caring and understanding but instead is welcomed by an angry Jon snow http://bit.ly/2tEVj6u where Jon tells Theon that had he not helped Sansa escape he would have him killed right there and then.

Next is the Ambush by Dany on the open field. On the way back from high garden the Lannisters with the loot are attacked by Dany. Bronn jokes that they should spread the wealth with the soldiers and this is when the screams of the dothraki are heard and we see this scene http://bit.ly/2uusret the dothraki hoard charge towards the Lannister and Tarly armies with Dany flying overhead on drogon, the Lannisters try to withstand the charge and try to shoot drogon down with archers but failed but bronn tries to shoot drogon down with the scorpion and misses a few times but then does get a hit (not a lethal one but still enough to make him land) while this is happening the battle keeps on going and Jamie fighting dothraki with his weaker hand (somehow doesn’t get killed?) and sees drogon land which is when he picks up a spear or lance (this scene http://gph.is/2uuPupu ) and charges towards drogon to try to kill him (or Dany?) Tyrion is present during this point where Jamie is charging towards drogon which is when drogon sees him and breathes fire at him but bronn who is right behind him tackles him out the way and they both fall under water where the fire goes right over them http://bit.ly/2eJafK1 which is where the episode ends. Friki does go on to say that there is a sentenced held for the Tarlys but that it’s a leak that may or may not be in this episode but that will happen either at the end of this episode (unlikely) or at the beginning of episode 4.

« I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away. »

L
Lyra Stark
Confratello
Utente
14107 messaggi
Lyra Stark
Confratello

L

Utente
14107 messaggi
Inviato il 01 agosto 2017 21:55

Io come da previsioni schiereró

LyraStark Arya, Dany, Draghi, Bronn

LyraGreyjoy Arya, Dany, Missandei, Bronn

Non so se rischiare Meera nella prima squadra, ma non ricordo se ho già schierato Missandei là 

E' sempre un dispiacere che quando tutti i lupi dovrebbero sollevarsi, un posto possa rimanere vuoto.

A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow,

the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives

Stark è grigio e Greyjoy è nero

Ma sembra che il vento sia in entrambi

What do they say of Robb Stark in the North?
They call him The Young Wolf
They say he can't be killed...

A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf's Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!

L
Lo Schiavista
Confratello
Utente
1386 messaggi
Lo Schiavista
Confratello

L

Utente
1386 messaggi
Inviato il 03 agosto 2017 9:43

Danana, Draghi, Bronn, Arya

per il momento e non penso di cambiare ( anche perché Bronn lo do via sicuramente al mercato di riparazione e prendo qualcuno della fratellanza e ancora non l'ho schierato i draghi idem e ho una mezza idea di fare cambio con i WW)

S
shewolf
Confratello
Utente
459 messaggi
shewolf
Confratello

S

Utente
459 messaggi
Inviato il 03 agosto 2017 12:32

Davos non c'è in questa puntata? Ho il dubbio tra lui e Varys....

Per il resto Draghi-Jon-Arya sicuri.

15ewqrq.jpg 

L
Lo Schiavista
Confratello
Utente
1386 messaggi
Lo Schiavista
Confratello

L

Utente
1386 messaggi
Inviato il 03 agosto 2017 13:14
41 minutes fa, shewolf dice:

Davos non c'è in questa puntata? Ho il dubbio tra lui e Varys....

Per il resto Draghi-Jon-Arya sicuri.

C'è davos !! Accompagna dany e jon nella miniera di ossidiana e parla con Jon sulla spiaggia di Roccia del Drago.

S
sharingan
Confratello
Bannato
12774 messaggi
sharingan
Confratello

S

Bannato
12774 messaggi
Inviato il 03 agosto 2017 14:10

Questo è il leak completo sulla 7x04:http://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-4-leak-hbo-hacked/2/

***Silk***
    Confratello
    Utente
    1752 messaggi
    ***Silk***
    Confratello

Utente
    1752 messaggi
    Inviato il 03 agosto 2017 21:37

Ecco i calcoli:

Jamie: -35/35

5 appare, 5 appare primo?, 10 risorse utili (oro dei Tyrell), 10 piano (oro per IB), 20 coraggio (non lascia armata), -10 perde risorse, 10 strategia, 10 leadership – fz formali, da ordini, 5 saggezza – fa deduzione (Drogon e Dany sono distratti e vulnerabili), 20-30 sopravvive a pericolo vita, 5 appare ultimo?, -5-20 negligenza (va contro Drogon), -15-30 fallimento, -15 patrecipa e perde battaglia, -10-30 perde battaglia da leader, -15 è scoperto (da drogon)

Bronn: 85-100

5 appare, 5 appare primo?, 20 coraggio, 5 uccide un dothraki, 10 ferisce un drago, 20-30 sopravvive a pericolo vita (arrosto), 25 salva vita a Jamie

Bran : 50

5 appare, 5 leadership – riverenza e rispetto (da DC), 10 visioni parlate (chaos is a ladder?, Arya al crocevia), 5 momento familiare (con Arya e Sansa), 10 ottiene risorse (pugnale), 15 scoperta (pugnale)

Ditocorto: 0

5 appare, 5 saggezza – discorso saggio su temi rilevanti (c’è per Bran etc), -10 è schernito (da Brienne)

Meera: 35

5 appare, 10 piano (torna a greywater watch), 5 saggezza – discorso saggio su temi rilevanti, 15 scoperta (Bran è cambiato)

Brienne: 10

5 appare, 5 incute timore (a DC)

Jon: 35

5 appare, 20 saggezza – discorso saggio su temi rilevanti (dragonglass nella caverna), consiglia leader (dice a dany di non scendere troppo, di non attaccare KL coi draghi), convince Dany a non attaccare KL, parla di cose sconosciute ai più (spiega i segni della caverna), 10 leadership – ascolta Davos, incute timore a Theon

Dany: 165-175

5 appare, 10 piano (scende di più nella grotta), 15 scoperta (segni dei COTF), 15 leadership – ascolta sottoposti (Tyrion e Varys), svolge fz formali (chiede consiglio a Jon), ascolta consigli sottoposti, 15 saggezza – discorso saggio su temi rilevanti (stacce a tyrion), deduzione ed è giusta (Bronn ha qualcosa che può nuocere ai draghi), 10 strategia (attacca Lannister), 15 usa draghi, 20 cura D, 20-30 sopravvive a pericolo vita, 20 combatte e vince battaglia, 20 vince battaglia da leader

Missandei: 5

5 appare

Davos: 10

5 appare, 5 fa deduzione su Jon (gli piace Dany)

Tyrion: -15

5 appare, -10 delegittimazione (da Dany), -10 schernito (da Dany),

Varys: 5

5 appare

Arya: 25

5 appare, 5 saggezza – convince le guardie a farla entrare a GI, 5 momento familiare (con Sansa), 10 ottiene risorse

Sansa: 30

5 appare, 10 leadership – svolge fz formali, ascolta sottoposti (guardie riferiscono di Arya), 10 saggezza – deduzione ed è giusta (Arya è nelle cripte), 5 momento familiare (con Arya)

Theon: 5

5 appare,

Draghi: 120-140

5 appare D, 10 obbediscono a Dany, 50 ferisce/uccide nemici di Dany, 25 salva vita Dany, 20 aiuta Dany a vincere, 10-30 distrugge strumenti di battaglia, -10 Drogon ferito, 10 è curato da Dany

Sicuramente metterò Bronn, Dany, draghi.

Il quarto penso che possa essere Bran, o magari Arya che quei pochi punti non mi convincono e in una potrei tentarla.

"And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illuminated her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful. Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad.

“I pass the test”, she said. “I will diminish, and go into the West and remain Galadriel.”

"A ruler needs a good head and a true heart," she famously told the king. "A cock is not essential. If your Grace truly believes that women lack the wit to rule, plainly you have no further need of me." And thus Queen Alysanne departed King's Landing and flew to Dragonstone on her dragon Silverwing. [...] The queen died of a wasting illness in 100 AC, at the age of four-and-sixty, still insisting that her granddaughter Rhaenys and her children had been unfairly cheated of their rights. "The boy in the belly," the unborn child who had been the subject of so much debate, proved to be a girl when born in 93 AC. Her mother named her Laena. The next year, Rhaenys gave her a brother Laenor. 

***Silk***
    Confratello
    Utente
    1752 messaggi
    ***Silk***
    Confratello

Utente
    1752 messaggi
    Inviato il 03 agosto 2017 23:15

Le squadre che metterò saranno abbastanza obbligate, ho Bronn in tutte quindi sarà una presenza costante. Poi alternerò il gruppetto Dany draghi Arya Bran, ne ho 3 in ogni squadra.

Targaryen. Laena: Dany Draghi Bronn Bran

Lannister. Tess: Dany Draghi Bronn Arya

Stark. Silk (squadra ormai sprofondata nei meandri della posizione 12.000 per assenza di Lannister): Dany Bronn Bran Arya

Stark. Silky (il mio gioiellino casuale che sprofonderà per colpa dell'assenza di Dany): Draghi Bronn Bran Arya

"And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illuminated her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful. Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad.

“I pass the test”, she said. “I will diminish, and go into the West and remain Galadriel.”

"A ruler needs a good head and a true heart," she famously told the king. "A cock is not essential. If your Grace truly believes that women lack the wit to rule, plainly you have no further need of me." And thus Queen Alysanne departed King's Landing and flew to Dragonstone on her dragon Silverwing. [...] The queen died of a wasting illness in 100 AC, at the age of four-and-sixty, still insisting that her granddaughter Rhaenys and her children had been unfairly cheated of their rights. "The boy in the belly," the unborn child who had been the subject of so much debate, proved to be a girl when born in 93 AC. Her mother named her Laena. The next year, Rhaenys gave her a brother Laenor. 

H
    Hobb 3 Dita
    Confratello
    Guardiani della Notte
    1079 messaggi
    Hobb 3 Dita
    Confratello

H

Guardiani della Notte

1079 messaggi
    Inviato il 04 agosto 2017 8:58

Io metterò:

Hobb (Lannister): Daenerys, Arya, Bran + l'inutile Podrick. Purtroppo non ho né Bronn né i Draghi >_>

HobbTreDiti: Daenerys, Draghi, Jon, Arya

S
    sharingan
    Confratello
    Bannato
    12774 messaggi
    sharingan
    Confratello

S

Bannato
    12774 messaggi
    Inviato il 04 agosto 2017 15:12

L'episodio è stato leakato e si trova online. In questi casi è quasi certo che i punteggi saranno (purtroppo) dimezzati.

Lady Joanna
    Confratello
    Utente
    2193 messaggi
    Lady Joanna
    Confratello

Utente
    2193 messaggi
    Inviato il 04 agosto 2017 16:34

Io visto chi ho nelle due squadre ho fatto lo stesso schieramento in entrambe :unsure:

Dany, Draghi, Arya e Bronn.

Non ho visto l'episodio e non son riuscita a leggere molto, sperem in bene :)

WikiBarriera!!!

Fondatrice dei Comitati
    J.W.F.D.
    Jonny Wilkinson Fammi un Drop - M.N.Ü.A. Manuel Neuer Über Alles - M.B.F.C. Michael Ballack Fan Club
    Membro del Comitato P.J.L. Comitato Pro Jaime Lannister - Membro del Comitato G.M.S.S. Giù le mani da Sansa Stark, per la difesa della giovane lupa (gemellato con G.M.A.S. Giù le mani da Arya Stark) - Membro del Comitato W.F.D.M. Walder Frey deve morire (possibilmente nel crollo delle sue torri) - Membro del Comitato GATTARYS! Comitato Gatti Uniti per Ser Balzo sul Trono di Spade - Membro del Comitato M.L.C.V.I.R.D. Ma con La Carne ci Vuole Il Rosso di Dorne - Membro del T.B.D.F. Team Baciate dal Fuoco - Membro del Comitato F.F.C. Folletto Fan Club

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

S
    sharingan
    Confratello
    Bannato
    12774 messaggi
    sharingan
    Confratello

S

Bannato
    12774 messaggi
    Inviato il 04 agosto 2017 17:24

Dopo aver visto l'episodio grosso modo confermo le impressioni dei leak:

Bomber: Dany, Draghi

Molto bene: Bronn, Arya, Bran

Bene: Jon

Nella seconda fascia difficile dire chi sia meglio tra i tre.

Creato
    6 anni fa
    Ultima Risposta
    6 anni fa

MIGLIOR CONTRIBUTO IN QUESTA DISCUSSIONE