Entra Registrati
Fantagot 2017 Strategie complessive.
di Viserion
creato il 14 luglio 2017

Questa discussione è stata archiviata, non è più possibile rispondere.
S
sharingan
Confratello
Bannato
12774 messaggi
sharingan
Confratello

S

Bannato
12774 messaggi
Inviato il 10 agosto 2017 19:14

Intanto ricordiamo che come famiglie siamo messi piuttosto bene con Stark e Lannister, dove abbiamo non tantissimi punti dalla prima, mentre siamo più in difficoltà con i Targ. Questo vuol dire che, se vogliamo mettere squadre più scarse/sperimentali/monoepisodiche, sarebbe meglio farlo nel team Targ dove abbiamo meno possibilità di vincere.

« I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away. »

S
sharingan
Confratello
Bannato
12774 messaggi
sharingan
Confratello

S

Bannato
12774 messaggi
Inviato il 12 agosto 2017 13:04

Ok per la seconda parte credo proprio che andrò così:

SQUADRA STARK

Jon (100), Dany (100), Bran (70), WW (50), Sam (40), Beric (40), Bronn (30), Euron (30), Pod (20), Gilly (20)

Non ho obblighi di schieramento, quindi andrò probabilmente così:

7x05: Jon, Dany, Bran, WW

7x06: Jon, Dany, WW, Beric

7x07: Jon, Dany, Bran, WW

Punto molto forte su 3 pg: Jon, Dany e WW e poi alterno Bran (usato comunque 2/3) e Beric

SQUADRA LANNISTER

Jon (100), Dany (100), Bran (70), WW (50), Sam (40), Tormund (40), Bronn (30), Euron (30), Pod (20), Gilly (20)

Anche qui nessun obbligo di schieramento, cambio solo Beric con Tormund giusto per provare una combinazione diversa nella puntata del caccia-zombie

7X05: Jon, Dany, Bran, WW

7x06: Jon, Dany, WW, Tormund

7x07: Jon, Dany, Bran, WW

SQUADRA TARGARYEN

Jon (100), Sansa (80), Bran (70), Davos (50), WW (50), Mastino (40), Beric (40), Bronn (30), Gilly (20), Pod (20)

Visto che qui abbiamo poche possibilità di vincere mi gioco qualche altro pg e imposto la squadra in maniera leggermente diversa. Inoltre sono obbligato a schierare Gilly.

7X05: Jon, Gilly, Davos, WW

7X06: Jon, WW, Mastino, Beric

7x07: Jon, Sansa, Bran, WW

Jon e WW costanti, punto soprattutto su Sansa bomber nella 7.

« I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away. »

Lady Monica
Pasticcera Reale della Barriera
Guardiani della Notte
12540 messaggi
Lady Monica
Pasticcera Reale della Barriera

Guardiani della Notte

12540 messaggi
Inviato il 12 agosto 2017 15:46

Nella mia unica squadra ho optato per 

Dany, Jon, Brann, WW, Tormund, Beric, Euron, Bronn, Gilly, Pod. 

L'unica sola è Pod, ma lo schiero subito. 

È Frittella il nostro Re

Fa i pasticci, fa i bignè 

Io ne mangio pure tre

È Frittella il nostro Re!!! 

You're mine. Mine, as I'm yours. And if we die, we die. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first we'll live.

Canale%20Telegram.jpgChat%20Telegram.jpgFacebook.jpgTwitter.jpgWikipedia.jpg

La cosa bella di essere guardiani? l'affetto con cui veniamo ripagati, ma anche il rispetto, la riconoscenza. E' un impegno che dà molto onore e tanta gloria (Cit @Maya )

L
Lyra Stark
Confratello
Utente
14107 messaggi
Lyra Stark
Confratello

L

Utente
14107 messaggi
Inviato il 12 agosto 2017 17:12

Squadra Stark

Jon, Dany, Bran, White Walkers, Tormund, (Meera, Euron,  Missandei, Bronn,  Gilly)

Userò in pratica solo i primi 5

Squadra Targaryen

Jon, Dany, Bran, White Walkers, Draghi, Beric, (Bronn, Olenna, Pod, Gilly)

Qui un po' più di creatività sperando bene coi Draghi. 

E' sempre un dispiacere che quando tutti i lupi dovrebbero sollevarsi, un posto possa rimanere vuoto.

A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow,

the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives

Stark è grigio e Greyjoy è nero

Ma sembra che il vento sia in entrambi

What do they say of Robb Stark in the North?
They call him The Young Wolf
They say he can't be killed...

A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf's Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!

***Silk***
Confratello
Utente
1752 messaggi
***Silk***
Confratello

Utente
1752 messaggi
Inviato il 12 agosto 2017 18:09

Ho cambiato la squadra Targaryen per avere i ww. Adesso ho: Dany, Jon, Davos, WW, draghi, Sam, Missandei, Euron, Olenna.

Volevo provare la mattata di giocare i draghi nella 6.

"And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illuminated her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful. Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad.

“I pass the test”, she said. “I will diminish, and go into the West and remain Galadriel.”

"A ruler needs a good head and a true heart," she famously told the king. "A cock is not essential. If your Grace truly believes that women lack the wit to rule, plainly you have no further need of me." And thus Queen Alysanne departed King's Landing and flew to Dragonstone on her dragon Silverwing. [...] The queen died of a wasting illness in 100 AC, at the age of four-and-sixty, still insisting that her granddaughter Rhaenys and her children had been unfairly cheated of their rights. "The boy in the belly," the unborn child who had been the subject of so much debate, proved to be a girl when born in 93 AC. Her mother named her Laena. The next year, Rhaenys gave her a brother Laenor. 

H
Hobb 3 Dita
Confratello
Guardiani della Notte
1079 messaggi
Hobb 3 Dita
Confratello

H

Guardiani della Notte

1079 messaggi
Inviato il 12 agosto 2017 19:06
Il 10/8/2017 at 18:55, Hobb 3 Dita dice:

Hobb (Lannister): Daenerys, Jon, White walkers, Bran, Draghi, Sam, Euron, Gilly, Pod, Olenna.

Ho cambiato qualcosa: via Draghi per Mastino e via Bran per Sansa. E ho anche presso Beric al posto di Sam.

Creato
7 anni fa
Ultima Risposta
6 anni fa

MIGLIOR CONTRIBUTO IN QUESTA DISCUSSIONE